Where Does The Fat Go?
- The lymphatic system is a system of lymph nodes and vessels running throughout the body and is responsible for transporting fatty acids to the circulatory system for metabolism.
- The lymphatic system is ‘powered’ by muscle movement.
- Lymph nodes release enzymes to break triglycerides down into free fatty acids.
- The free fatty acids are then used as energy for the body and burned off during exercise.
- If aerobic exercise is not performed following your Lipo-Light treatments, the fat will be reabsorbed by the cells.
- Whole Body Vibration can be used to jumpstart the lymphatic system prior to exercise.